Magento eCommerce Specialist / Developer
Suarez Inc., North Canton, Oh / 05.2007 – Current
I am currently in charge of implementation and maintenance of 15 company eCommerce sites.
Management of search engine optimization strategies, online marketing planning, user experience
testing and I am in charge of over 60 analytics accounts.
- Introduced and implemented new eCommerce platform, which increase of online business by
- 20%-30% every year.
- Increased 176% organic traffic and 102% revenue in 2010-2011 season.
- Reduced company eCommerce operational costs and upgrade time.
- Improved search engine traffic and ranking, conversion rates and user experience throughout all company eCommerce websites.
- Created operational guidelines for eCommerce implementation and SEO.
- Involved in SEO, analytics and new eCommerce platform training.
Online Marketing Manager
Euro-USA., Cleveland, Oh / 05.2005 – 05.2007
I was in charge of managing eCommerce online promotion strategies, social media, web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing as well as A/B split and user experience testing for an eCommerce website with over 1000 products. Also was in charge of managing web content, print materials, product photography and video presentations.
- Doubled conversion rate in 2 months.
- Successfully increased keyword ranking from 70th place to a first result page 5th position on a 70 million competing page keyword.
- Increased revenue by 230%.
Director / Web Manager
Polish-American Cultural Center, Cleveland, Oh / 01.2005 – Current
The Polish American Cultural Center, named in honor of Pope John Paul II, is a non profit organization dedicated to the promotion of Polish culture, traditions, language, history, literature, arts, music, theater and education. I am in charge of website maintenance as well event promotion and event photography.
Web Developer / Designer
RPM International Inc., Medina, Oh / 01.2003 – 05.2005
Designed and developed eCommerce applications for RPM’s sister companies. Created and collaborated corporate intranet website for employees, with custom administrative control features. Designed and produced print materials for promotional and educational purposes.
Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Oh / 05.2002 – 12.2002
Designed and developed Interactive CD-ROM with audio and video presentations for Faculty Symposium, which was mass-produced and distributed to all the faculty members and presented at the National League Conference for Innovation in Longbeach, California.