Digital Marketing Strategies and eCommerce Manager.
Organized, analytical professional with strong technical skillsets and experience in web development, eCommerce systems, project planning, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), analytics, email marketing, social media, video production, user experience and design.
Highly motivated team leader with ability to analyze and identify operational and marketing opportunities while staying current with online marketing environments and adopting, meeting commitments and problem solving to best serve the interests of the company.
Qurate Retail Group – Improvements Catalog
Maple Heights Oh – 11.2011 – 08.2018
eCommerce Developer / Video Production Manager
Managed eCommerce front-end development projects, daily homepage marketing updates, category and landing page updates, website technical maintenance, team support and training, UX and digital marketing projects. Acted as a Director of Photography by managing a crew of camera operators, assistants, stylists, grips and models for multi-channel brand that specialized in home decor and home improvements products.
- Served as project leader on migrating outdated company blog to a WordPress platform, enabling easier site management and user experience for creative and operational teams while increasing organic search traffic by more than double and increased ranking in search engine results.
- Integrated Google Analytics into company platform, created custom reports and user dashboards, enabling better analytics reports, easier campaign tracking, accurate reporting, which eventually led company to upgrading to Google Analytics 360 enterprise edition as main analytics service.
- Managed, tested and supported website tracking codes in Signals and Google Tag Manager, allowing campaign tracking for various marketing channels for targeting new and existing customers.
- Served as project initiator and leader for in-house video production and video marketing strategy, reducing cost on video production and production of over 450 product videos with an increase in product sale conversion by 10-15% on products.
- Created, managed and supported A/B and multivariate testing campaigns, as Technical Lead, using Monetate platform, aiding with testing new website designs, targeting specific user demographics that increased conversion rate and customer retainment.
- Recognized project leader on mobile website design, implementation and testing for smartphone and tablet devices using Mobify platform and Bootstrap development framework. Project enhanced website presentation, speed, navigation for mobile users and created coherent updates for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Managed all front-end development projects using CSS, SASS, Bootstrap and HTML.
- Responsible for daily homepage, category and landing page updates using IBM Websphere Commerce.
- Managed all company video campaign channels, including Vimeo, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Managed entire video production process by planning, shooting, editing and distributing video content.
- Involved in new site code releases, site testing, error reporting and code fixes.
- Produced video b-roll footage for Home Shopping Network (HSN) for use in live broadcasts, product websites, youtube and social media.
- Produced and directed product photography for email campaigns, social media, blog and print catalog.
- Supported email marketing strategy by coding new email frameworks, dynamic emails and code fixes.
North Canton, OH – 05.2007 – 11.2011
eCommerce Manager / Front-End Developer
Managed development, design and digital marketing strategies for $250 million eCommerce business along with numerous information and small eCommerce sites. Executed technical audits, developed operational guidelines for eCommerce systems and digital marketing services for a multichannel marketing company that specialized in wide variety of consumer products.
- Enabled multi-website integration and ability to run new eCommerce websites on single platform install that reduced company eCommerce operational costs, upgrade and development times as project initiator and leader for new eCommerce system re-platform from osCommerce to Magento.
- Played lead role in launching and developing email marketing strategy, search engine optimization and search engine marketing campaigns, increasing online business every year 20%-30% increase and organic traffic by 170% and organic revenue by 102%.
- Integrated Google Analytics into company websites, created reports, dashboards and developed guidelines for marketing teams to integrate into strategy and daily marketing reports.
- Served as project lead on migration of all static informational websites to a WordPress platform, enabling easy site execution and updates for marketing, design and operational teams.
- Mentor and expert for Magento Enterprise & WordPress platforms for development and administration.
- Managed and oversaw all company websites email marketing strategies and campaign reporting.
- Executed technical audits for PCI compliance, speed, code validation, cross-browser and mobile compatibility.
- Responsible for website front-end development and back-end development code testing.
- Supported day-to-day administration of search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing strategies.
- Managed and supported all platform user accounts for eCommerce and creative departments.
- Developed training guidelines for SEO, analytics, Magento and email marketing.
- Worked closely with developers, web designers and writers on new and existing web projects.
Cleveland, OH – 05.2005 – 05.2007
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager
Managed eCommerce online promotion strategies, social media, web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing and A/B and multivariate testing for an online gourmet company.
- Managed digital marketing goals by developing and implementing multichannel marketing strategies.
- Developed, deployed and tracked comprehensive online campaigns.
- Responsible for SEO keyword strategies and content management.
- Project manager for homepage updates, category landing pages and promotional calendar.
- Scheduled website promotions, tracking codes and site testing and A/B tests for landing page.
- Project leader for implementing and migrating to new web analytics.
- Analyzed website and email analytics and provided reporting to executive team.
RPM International Inc.
Medina, OH – 01.2003 – 05.2005
Web Developer / Designer
Developed custom eCommerce web applications for corporate intranet websites with custom administrative control features. Designed and produced print materials for promotional and educational purposes.
Cuyahoga Community College
Cleveland, OH – 05.2002 – 12.2002
Designed and developed Interactive DVD with video presentations for Faculty Symposium, that was produced and distributed to all Tri-C faculty members and presented at the National League Conference for Innovation.